1) Manuscripts cannot have been previously published in any other journal.
2) Submissions must be at the master's level or above in fields related to Korean History to be eligible for consideration.
3) Article manuscripts, including endnotes, abstract, and keywords should not exceed 8,000 words, and approximately 1,500 words for a book review. The Article must include a 150 word abstract at the beginning of the document.
4) Manuscripts should be submitted on electronic copy and in hard copy.
5) Contributors must submit the full text of their manuscripts according to the regulations prescribed above within the deadline announced by the editorial board.
6) The Title page should contain the title of the article, the author’s name, affiliation, status, and full contact details(e-mail, address, and telephone number)
Manuscript style regulations
The text and footnotes of manuscripts must be double-spaced and follow The Chicago Manual of Style , 13th ed.,rev.(Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1982). The romanization of Korean names follows the McCune-Reischaure system. However, the New Official Government System(2000) is also accepted. Only one system should be used throughout an article.
*Send to : 1) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) by mail: Rm. B310 International Journal of Korean History , Center for Korean History in Institute of Korean Culture(Hangukhakkwan) at Korea University, 1, 5-Ka, Anam-dong, Sungbuk-ku, Seoul, 136-701 Republic of Korea
*Contact : Tel) 82-2-3290-1669, Fax)82-2-3290-1665